When Basic Invite reached out to us to collaborate on a sponsored post we were so thrilled. Marge and I are both major stationary nerds so this post was a natural fit. Let me tell you Basic Invite does not dissapoint. The quality of the paper and richness of the colors and variety of designs just cant be beat!
What stands out to me is the vast selection of styles they offer at affordable prices. They have rustic wood grain, beautiful floral designs, gorgeous calligraphy fonts, dark styles, bright styles, fun, modern, simplistic, classic watercolor literally everything. You name it, they have it.
They have so many customizable options within each design! You can change paper edges, or choose lined envelopes, change color palette etc,,, The sample choices they have are honestly perfect they way they are I tried to deign my own card but really loved the well designed options they have on their website. www.basicinvite.com
Another thing that we love about basic invite is the matching suites of stationary. You can get matching invitations, save the dates, rehearsal dinner, thanks you cards , everything all coordinated! Super chic!!!
For this post we decided to look at rehearsal dinner invitations and chose our top 6 designs!
We chose these six designs ( in no particular order)
- We like the “Simplicity ” invitation so much. It is classic and simple which makes it so elegant
2. The “Bon Voyage” is a great natural fit for a destination wedding or a couple who loves to travel
3. This “Rustic Fall Wedding invites” goes great for a couple going with a rustic wedding theme. Barn or back yard theme. Done and done!
4. We like the modern greenery & gold foil on this “Leafy Love” invitation.
5. Marge chose this one as her favorite “Spring Garden” she loves the blue & white
6. “Starfish Beach” is perfect for seaside or beach wedding
Thanks Basic Invite for reaching out to us to this sponsored post & collaboration
Check out their website for the perfect rehearsal dinner & wedding invitations.
Marge & Natalie
leave a comment